- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes do we request the data we request from you.
- What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
- How long do we keep them.
- To which recipients are your data communicated.
- What are your rights.
CAN TUCHANA S.L. (B-59.358.267)
/ Ciutat de Granada, 33 (Poblenou, a la banda de la Vila Olímpica) 08005 Barcelona
2. Purposes, legitimation and conservation of the processing of the data sent through:
- CONTACT FORM.
Purpose: To provide a means for you to contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as send communications of our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (Email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the acceptance box.
Legitimation: The user’s consent to request information from us through our contact form and by checking the box to accept the sending of information.
Retention: Once your request has been made using our form or answered by e-mail, if you have not generated a new treatment, and if you have agreed to receive commercial shipments, until you request their cancellation.
- SENDING EMAILS.
Purpose: To answer your requests for information, to attend to your requests and to answer your queries or doubts.
Legitimation: The user’s consent to request information from us via e-mail address.
Retention: Once your email request has been answered, if you have not generated a new treatment.
- SENDING THE CURRICULUM VITAE BY EMAIL
Purpose: To have your resume to participate in our staff selection processes.
Legitimation: The user’s consent to send us their personal information and resume for our staff selection processes.
Conservation: During the development of open personnel selection processes and for 1 year for future processes.
3. Recipients of your data
Your data is confidential and will not be passed on to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation.
4. Rights in relation to your personal data
Anyone may withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case will the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
You may also exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the person in charge at their postal or electronic address (indicated in section A), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right to be exercised and with respect to what personal data.
In case of discrepancies with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es)
This website only uses its own and third-party technical, personalization and analysis cookies (Google Analytics), which in no case process personal data or capture browsing habits for advertising purposes.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Information Society Services Act, when dealing with analysis cookies, we have requested your consent for their use. and provide information on them, which in any case will be installed after a reasonable period of time so that the user has time to decide to give their consent or not.
6. Security of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have taken all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data provided from its alteration, loss, and processing or access. not authorized.
7. Update your data
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal data up-to-date, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for their veracity.